Thursday, July 14, 2022

Fruit Bat Season!

I like puns. I know... it's a sin that may send me to a special hell someday, but I can't help it. Making physical items that embody puns? Even better! When I first started making bats a couple years ago, my daughters laughed at me because of the different puns I found to make. My response? "What's the point if you can't make a pun out of it?"

Whether it is a juicy slice of watermelon , or ice cold lemonade, few things say "Summer" better than fresh fruit, so now, enter the Fruit Bats!

Fresh this season, a selection of fruit bats to lighten your heart.

There's "Percy"...The Pomegranate bat (OK, maybe it's figs, but I thought they were pomegranates)

A cute little Cherry bat. She looks like she should have bows on her ears, and be either "Betty" or "Dottie".

And what else would you call a Lemon-Lime bat, other than "Sprite"!?!

And a shy little Watermelon Bat. "Wally", maybe?

Keep an eye out and see what ripens in the next couple months.

To see these bats and other creations in my store, click Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Snuggly Snails

Hello! So...remember my thing about puns? I think it's gotten worse. It's not just punny bats anymore. Now it's snails, too. Let...