Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Welcome to my Chaos!

 Hello and Welcome!

In a fit of...something...I decided to attempt a blog to go along with my website. As I've had problems over the last year with keeping the website up to date, this should be an interesting process.

My plan, (long live the Plan), is to post about what I'm making, about seasons or themes that I'm working with, and to try to explain my current vision.

Lets be honest, though, after all..."We are [people] of action; Lies do not become us." This is likely to be done in fits and bursts. I may post multiple times in a week, then nothing for a few months.

If we're all lucky, this will actually keep me on task, and help me focus on producing things more often than immediately before a craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snuggly Snails

Hello! So...remember my thing about puns? I think it's gotten worse. It's not just punny bats anymore. Now it's snails, too. Let...